For what does the Constitution Party stand?
- Restore the United States to "One Nation Under God"
- Return to Constitutional, Limited Government
- Protect the Inalienable Right to Life of All, including the Unborn and Infirm
- Protect the Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Restore National Sovereignty, including Withdrawal from the United Nations
- Maintain a Strong National Defense
- Repeal the Unconstitutional Income Tax
- Stop All Unconstitutional Spending
- Protect the Inalienable Rights of Liberty and Private Property
- Abolish the Federal Reserve and Restore Constitutional Money
- Promote Pro-family Policies
- End Federal Subsidies for and control of Education and Welfare
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Return Control over Elections to the People
- Abolish Special Interest Entitlements (corporate welfare)